Jet Cooling Case Study
ADVANTAGES TO JET COOLING
- Ultra-High Velocity Pump delivers cooling water “AT” material solidification. “Velocity” is key to removing BTUs quickly.
- Removing BTUs quickly controls shrinkage of material during solidification.
- Quick solidification of material does not allow chemical reaction with mold material (Solder).
- Ultra High-Velocity Pump does not allow time for water to boil (Vapor Lock).
- Ultra High-Velocity Pump does not allow mineral deposits to build internally and deteriorate cooling.
- Air Purge is only to control Cooling.